Aix iz52319 download

Posted by Shagrel

Aix iz52319

i have installed AIX my oslevel is ,i would like to know IZ IZ IZ Thanks for your help. Log in to reply. IZ; IZ; IZ These fixes are already present in the following TL levels: AIX TL SP and later; AIX TL SP and later; AIX Hi experts. In order to install Oracle I need to know if this Apar are installed or better. Aix IZ IZ IZ IZ IZ

Hello everyone: I want to install oracle in AIX , however the installer requires some patches (IZ, IZ and IZ) I've. Recommended Operating System Packages for AIX. . The following patches are required for AIX 6L: ▫ IZ ▫ IZ ▫ IZ Install oracle on AIX Database Install/Upgrade/Opatch (MOSC) and i need to know if it necessary the patches:IZ IZ IZ

Oracle ASM 11g release 2 () and later for AIX provides support for Analysis Reports (APARs) for AIX TL 02 SP1: IZ IZ IZ 11g Release 2 () for IBM AIX on POWER Systems (Bit) .. (APARs) for AIX TL 02 SP1, and the following AIX fixes: IZ IZ IZ Supported DB releases (client and server): – AIX - System WPAR only • DB2 ® Additional requirements: AIX TL2 SP2 or higher APAR IZ i have installed AIX my oslevel is ,i would like to know IZ IZ IZ Thanks for your help. Log in to reply. Files and fixes that are required by Oracle and Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager for the AIX system.